Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Week 6 EOC: Seduction of the Online Web Surfer

To get the attention of people who visit my website I am going to put somethings on it that will get their attention. One of the main things I plan on having is a short 10 second video play and just to get attention of someone visiting my site for the first time. Another thing I plan on having is a slideshow that shows some of my work being displayed on the home page. Also in my front page is my twitter account which will be updating anything I am actively learning about my industry or any article I have read that I think are interesting. I will also have a coming soon tab on my website so that I am able to communicate to people that I am actively working on projects even though it might not be posted on my site. As of right now this is what I can mostly think of having to attract attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment